1. Free Shipping! Woo hoo! How nice it is to be able to skip the trip to the store and order online. At Verizon you can order your new Smartphone, tablet and other products you’re pining after, and have them shipped at no extra cost. Aw thanks Verizon!
2. The Verizon Jetpack…an ultra-compact device that gives you access to the Internet wherever you go. A dream, right? Never again worry about whether or not you’ll be able to find WiFi where you’re going, as long as you have this little guy with you. Or, you can even leave it behind to keep your devices connected to the Internet where there isn’t a hotspot nearby. Quite the little companion, I’d say!
3. Wanna make an easy hundred bucks? Trade in your old Smartphone at Verizon and receive a $100 credit. With new products coming out all the time and amazing upgrade availabilities it’s no surprise that most of us have old phones lying around. Don’t hoard them any longer! It will be the easiest $100 you’ve ever made.
4. Verizon has unbeatable deals on tablets, like the Samsung Galaxy Tab for $99.99 or the iPad mini for $329.99. You can even add it to an existing plan with Verizon’s “More Everything” for double the data, 25GB of cloud storage and worldwide web access on Verizon’s “biggest, superfast 4G LTE network.” Yes, you’ve heard on that on their well-known commercials!
5. Unhappy with your current provider? Switch over to Verizon and get a $100 bill credit with a new two-year activation plan. I’d say that’s a pretty nice welcoming gift!
These are just five of the great reasons why Verizon kicks butt in the business of connecting. Make sure to check out our coupon page for many more deals that Verizon has to offer!