When we transition from summer to fall, there are several changes that occur. There is a change in the weather, a change in our wardrobe, a change in our sports viewing habits and a change in how we want to decorate our home. There is a multitude of designs available to decorate your home in a tasteful and festive way for fall just by adding a few cozy touches around your house. What’s Trending This year, the trend is returning to slightly more luxurious interiors, with home decor that feels and also looks cozy and comfy. During autumn, people want their homes to feel as welcoming as possible.
Live stream your next event with new Vimeo Live! Whether you’re delivering a brief presentation or a Sunday church sermon, Vimeo’s tools allow you to connect with your audience with one clean workflow.
As the temperatures are finally beginning to drop and Pumpkin Spice Lattes are back on every coffee menu, the fashion-minded shopper is on the lookout for new fall accessories. It’s time to refresh your wardrobe! It’s out with the summer staples and in with trending fall fashion accessories. As the seasons change, it's more than just about the clothes. Fall accessories are the items that will make all the difference in creating that inspirational and updated look everyone is after. It’s no surprise then that the women's accessories market in the United States generated 34.1 billion U.S. dollars in one year alone.
The sun is setting earlier and earlier and the cool breezes are picking up. These are the clear signs that let us know that fall is arriving. It’s a melancholy time when bathing suits, shorts, and crop tops are put away to make room for sweaters and wool pants.
Double-Duty: Transition Summer Fashion into Fall
But don't pack away your summer pieces just yet! With just a few simple styling tricks you can take your favorite warm-weather basics into fall for a casual look or office-friendly attire or an evening outfit. Here is what to do and what to wear between summer and fall.
The apparel market in the United States is the largest in the world. In 2015, the category was valued at approximately 359 billion dollars. The global retail giant, Macy’s did a whopping $25.7 billion in sales during their 2016 fiscal year. Companies, designers, and retailers all know that the clothing industry is always changing, and their biggest challenge is to adapt to customer trends and stay current. Fashion and Fads
Summer is filled with special occasions from weddings to more casual barbecues and family gatherings. It is the time of year that also includes vacations, cruises, and destination events.
Happy Labor Day! This federal holiday devoted to honoring the American worker for contributing to the prosperity of this great nation is a welcome reprieve from the grind for many. Labor Day also marks the unofficial end of summer. It’s our last weekend spent frolicking by the pool, firing up the grill, and boating with friends. Yes, September ushers in football season, Fall weather, and a natural progression indoors in front of the television. To celebrate the day, many business are closed today to allow their employees one last soak in the sunshine as they rest from their labor.
It’s summer! That means it’s time to store your closed-toe shoes and embrace a casual and a sandal footwear fashion summer. Shoes are not used to just cover our feet and protect them while walking. They are among the most important accessories in your closet. Summer styles range from sporty slides for athleisure lovers to lace-up styles and block heels that create a sense of femininity. But there’s no reason you can't dip our toes in both pools! Nine Knockouts
The options for summer footwear are endless, but we've narrowed it down to the nine best shoes for summer 2017.
No one likes to be stuck in the kitchen during the summer. The days are longer and this is the time of year that you want simple food so you can run back outdoors to enjoy your family and fun in the sun. Regardless of the season, getting a meal on the table can become a chore for any busy family. But enlisting your kids’ help with cooking and inviting them to pitch into help in the kitchen can be beneficial for everyone! Summer is the perfect time to get them involved when schedules are more relaxed. Allowing your kids to participate in picking the recipes will virtually guarantee they will clean their plate.
The Ultimate College Student Discount Guide Budgeting in college can be extremely difficult. As a student, you don’t want to miss out on any fun events like going out to dinner, shopping, or spring break trips with your friends, but your bank account doesn’t always feel the same way. That’s exactly why PromoCodesForYou decided to create an ultimate guide to the best college student discounts at restaurants, stores, and entertainment venues across the United States. Many national chains offer small discounts simply for showing your student ID. Below you’ll find a comprehensive list of the best college student discounts.
Summer means long days filled with outdoor activities and impromptu weekend gatherings. So when the temperature rises, keep the cooking time to a minimum and the kitchen cool without using the oven, stove or even the grill with these favorite no-cook meals and summer recipes. Step Away from the Stove! 1. Salad in a Glass Just about any salad can be assembled in the morning before taking off to your picnic, tailgate, or beach party. The idea is pretty simple: layer various ingredients like greens, veggies, rice, and cheese.
- Summer Beauty Tips and Tricks by Joe Graceffa on August 26, 2017
- Summer Essentials that Help Protect the Whole Family by Joe Graceffa on August 25, 2017
- How to Stay Cool this Summer without a Pool by Joe Graceffa on August 14, 2017
- Summer Fashion for Kids by Joe Graceffa on August 8, 2017
- 8 Best Books to Read Summer of 2017 by Joe Graceffa on July 28, 2017
- Best Summer Road Trips by Joe Graceffa on July 21, 2017
- Camping Checklist for People Who Don't Camp by Joe Graceffa on July 14, 2017
- How to Have a Fabulous Staycation by Joe Graceffa on July 5, 2017
- Independence Day Savings at New Balance by Abbey O'Bryan on July 4, 2017
- Dream Destinations - Where Do Americans Want To Go? by Joe Graceffa on June 14, 2017
- Unique Father's Day Gift Ideas for 2017 by Joe Graceffa on June 13, 2017
- Father's Day at Joe's New Balance Outlet by Abbey O'Bryan on June 12, 2017
- Omaha Steaks for Dad by Abbey O'Bryan on June 12, 2017
- Inexpensive Weekend Getaway Ideas for 2017 by Joe Graceffa on June 9, 2017
- 6 Simple Tips To Improve Your Mobile Photography by Joe Graceffa on May 31, 2017
- Memorial Day Savings at New Balance by Abbey O'Bryan on May 29, 2017
- Summer Stock Up at Quill.com by Abbey O'Bryan on May 22, 2017
- 5 Exciting Beauty Trends for Spring 2017 by Anne Middleton on May 16, 2017
- The 7 Best Grilling Tips for Warmer Weather by Joe Graceffa on April 21, 2017
- Harry & David Save Easter by Abbey O'Bryan on April 14, 2017