People have always turned to flower delivery to commemorate life’s special occasions such as weddings, the arrival of a new baby, birthdays and Mother’s Day. Flowers are also part of less joyous occasions such as a get well arrangement, or flowers for a funeral.
But regardless of the event, you want to assure your flower delivery will be fresh, impactful and on time. Since 1910 FTD has been relied on as a leader in flower arrangements and flower delivery throughout America.
Celebrate any occasion with garden-fresh flowers from FTD. Originally known as Florist Transworld Delivery, FTD prides itself on flower delivery of the highest quality arrangements and floral bouquets.
Always fast, easy, and convenient, FTD flower delivery is ready to serve you 24 hours a day and 7 days a week. Professional FTD florists guarantee a timely arrival and an impeccable experience for your recipient.
Not Just for Valentine’s Day
Flower delivery is a huge business in the United States with over $31 million dollars spent annually. Flowers are a tradition for Valentine's Day, Mother’s Day, weddings and thank you. But there is no reason to limit a flower delivery to just major holidays. Fresh blooms are a welcome treat just about any time.
Celebrate these less-know events with flowers and surprise someone special with a memorable floral arrangement.
• Summertime. FTD offers beautiful blooms and fresh flowers that reflect the joy of summer. Celebrate patriotic events like the Fourth of July with more than just fireworks. FTD can deliver red, white and blue floral arrangements to dazzle your guests or decorate your home with an Americana theme.
• Friendship Day. A perfect occasion for flower delivery is this holiday that is celebrated first Sunday of every August. Friends come all shapes and sizes: childhood buddies, school friends, siblings, partners, work colleagues, parents and neighbors. And there's no better way than with Friendship Day Flowers to show your friends they are truly appreciated!
• Housewarming. Recognize the joy of a new home by sending a simple yet beautiful fresh flower arrangement in a vase to celebrate the elation of owning a new home.
• Administrative Professionals Day. Recognize your support staff for their accomplishments and contributions to corporate success with a flower delivery that will create a lasting memory. After all, who doesn’t appreciate getting noticed for their hard work?
• Graduation. Express your joy and acknowledge all of hard work of a graduating senior by sending flowers from FTD. The wide selection provides a perfect way to share your congratulations and best wishes for the future. Make even more special by sending blooms in their school colors. Take advantage of an FTD coupon to save while congratulating your grad.
• Grandparents Day. When September rolls around, recognize the generation that taught you everything you know. Send a flower delivery to your grandparents. (And just a reminder, Parents Day falls in July, so don’t forget them. Send a vibrant bouquet of fresh summer flowers to brighten up their home, especially if you live far away).
• Back to School. For a great back-to-school gift, show your student or teacher your support with flowers hand-delivered in a beautiful keepsake. And when the flowers are delivered in a bright yellow “happy face” mug or classic vase, they’ll have something special to remind them all year long that you care.
• Cinco de Mayo. Fiesta flowers from FTD will embrace the spirit of Mexico on this fun-filled day. By using the FTD coupon at PromoCodesForYou.com, you’ll be able to enjoy bright and festive blooms during this annual celebration!
• I’m Sorry. In the doghouse with your spouse, significant other or family member? “I'm Sorry” flowers delivered by a FTD florist can speak louder than words. No matter the offense, flowers are a great first step toward forgiveness. When you need to right a wrong, gifts from FTD help you open the lines of communication with grace.
Flowers are used to convey a multitude of special messages such as “I love you” and “get well,” to beautify homes and offices, and to create festive atmospheres for social gatherings. There are over 14,300 flower shops in the United States. When you send flowers from FTD you can feel confident that the flower arrangement you choose will be the flowers that are actually delivered. And above all, you’ll know you’re making your recipient happy.