No Job Too Big or Too Small
These days, corporations require job openings that necessitate very specific and intricate qualifications. As the world changes, precise skills are pinpointed by companies to assure they can remain competitive and grow with the changing business environment.
In fact, the aptitude needed for some of these positions are just downright wacky.
For example, employment for a “Beard Mentor” was recently posted. This particular gentleman (at least we believe it was a male who placed the request), stated that this work opening was “serious business.” He had been warned by his employer that he needed to “style up his beard, shave it off, or lose his job.” He was desperate for someone to provide tips on getting his “handlebar working correctly.”
Another incredible request that sent shivers up our spine was for a “ghost who can surf the web.” Hey, we couldn’t make this up. This employer’s posted ad had the following requirements: “Documentary style program is looking to contact a ghost on the internet. If you are dead and reading this please respond to this ad and answer three questions:
1. What is your name?
2. How did you pass away?
3. Why are you surfing the Internet?
And it doesn’t stop there. We wanted to share these very specific, outlandish and odd job postings…and they are all true!
• Wanted: Baby Name Consultant to assist anxious parents in the naming of their children.
• Another organization was searching for 20-30 henchmen to join a moderately sized supervillain organization with large growth potential.
• Here’s a distressed soul asking for support…Superhero Sidekick required. “Must be available nights and weekends and have their own costume. Discretion is a must. And it would be cool if you could help out with gas money sometimes.” Sounds to us like this superhero needs an accountant more than a sidekick.
• Fortune Cookie Writer who can pen “words of wisdom.”
• Bingo Manager to approve jackpots and payouts and handle escalated customer complaints. You would also have to know the alphabet and how to count so that you could easily announce “B-12” or “G-21” with ease.
• Time Traveler opening. Need someone willing to travel back in time. This is no joke. Pay will be given after we return.
But regardless of your employment needs and irrespective of the zany requirements your organization demands, Monster.com can identify the premiere candidate for any type work in any setting at any level of experience.
When you post a job on Monster, it is distributed across the entire Monster network including thousands of leading national, local and niche sites. You also have the ability to post multiple positions to meet the demands of your growing establishment.
So even if you are in desperate need of a qualified Mattress Jumper (yes, this is an actual job) or a Professional Pencil Sharpener (you don’t really want to go to all the effort of sharpening your own pencils, do you?), Monster.com is the perfect partner to fill any job opening.