Not everyone was dashing through the snow this Black Friday for deals. Most were staying at home. One million less braved the mall this season, instead opting to shop online for bargains. And the shopping continued into Cyber Monday, where nearly $3 billion was transacted, the largest online commerce day to date.
Hopefully, you were using our codes to save online! Though you may not be dashing to the mall as much for the holidays, if you’re keeping up with the current retail trends, you’ll still need shoes for fa-la-la-la-ing, and we’ve got a few picks for you to spread some good cheer:
1. Shoes for Caroling: The weather outside might be frightful, but don’t’ let that impede you from spreading good cheer. Go door to door caroling in UGG’s weather resistant Cecile Boot.
2. Shoes for Getting the Tree: Whether you’re planning a trip to a tree lot or going to an enchanted forest for the tree, you’re going to need some sturdy shoes to lug that thing around. Converse offers more than their mainstay sneakers these days, so go for a holiday-inspired tartan Woolrich High Rise Boot.
3. Shoes for staging the Christmas Pageant: If you’ve been tasked with getting the tots’ Christmas play on stage, you need something stylish and something supportive, which is why we like Boston Proper’s Over the Knee Wedge Boot. You’ll sing “Joy to the World” when you save on these great boots with our codes.
Surely, you won’t do all of your shopping online this holiday season, but we hope that when you do, you’ll be using our nifty codes to save. One of the advantages of shopping online for your shoes is the variety of sizes and colors that may not be readily available in a brick-and-mortar store. We’ve all loved a shoe, but discovered they didn’t have it in our size or loved the shoe, hated the color and left a store empty-handed. Not as likely when you shop online—and we’ve got savings for you too!
1. Revesencio, Jonha. "Black Friday 2015 Was a Game-Changer for Online Sales." The Huffington Post. TheHuffingtonPost.com, 01 Dec. 2015. Web. 02 Dec. 2015. <http://www.huffingtonpost.com/jonha-revesencio/black-friday-2015-was-a-g_b_8692250.html>.
2. Rubin, Ben Fox. "Cyber Monday Nabs Sales Record Again, but Perhaps Not for Long - CNET." CNET. CNET, 30 Nov. 2015. Web. 02 Dec. 2015. <http://www.cnet.com/news/cyber-monday-breaks-sales-record-again-but-perhaps-not-for-long/>.