If you've got a penchant for travel like me, I've got just the excuse you're looking for to assemble your bags and jet off. From exquisite beaches off the coast of France, to remarkable temples in Bali, there's no reason to stay put. To help you get started on your adventure, here are my top 5 destinations for a spontaneous trip you'll never forget.
1. Bali, Indonesia: If you're looking to relax on white sand beaches while soaking up an ethereal culture, look no further. Bali offers a number of incredible beaches, elegant galleries, and stunning temples.
2. Nice, France: One of the most alluring cities in the world, Nice is a definite must see. With an up and coming restaurant scene, marvelous shores, and enchanting architecture, this city has everything it needs to captivate and inspire.
3. Granada, Spain: Without a doubt one of the most intriguing spaces in Spain, located at the base of the Sierra Nevada Mountains in Southern Spain, Granada is an astounding site. While it boasts a vivid nightlife, Granada is also famous for its spectacular architecture and distinct blend of cultures- a city that can’t be missed.
4. Cape Town, South Africa: If you're looking for a phenomenon, here it is. From mountains, beaches, to vineyards, Cape Town has everything you're yearning to do, and more. With a beautiful backdrop of luscious mountains and breathtaking views, you're sure to relish your trip.
5. Praslin, Seychelles: A seductive spot where you can choose from either staying busy, or laying low and decompressing, Praslin is a sight to see. From scuba diving to boating, you'll find yourself enraptured by the landscape and unprecedented wildlife.
Check out OneTravel or CheapOAir and find some great flight deals. Either way, you'll find yourself embarking on a new vacation you'll never forget.